Ehsaas Program was started by Imran Khan, Ex-Prime Minister of Pakistan. After reading this post, you will be able to Know about Ehsaas Scholarship Program. The Govt announced this program for low-income poor Families Students.
Ehsaas Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Here are all the details about the Eligibility Criteria for the Ehsaas HEC Scholarship.
- Newly Admitted Students of Fall 2021 Session for HEC recognized Public sector University.
- Degree Program allowed by the HEC – Higher Education Commission.
- Admission will be secure only on merit. Merit means the Candidate will fulfill the criteria of the Institute where he/she wants to get admission.
It is the largest Scholarship program in Pakistan. More than 200,000 Students will get benefits from the Under Ehsaas Scholarships Program 2022.
What are the Features of the Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2022?
The Ehsaas Program has main features that are also mentioned here.
- At least 50 thousand Scholarship programs per year.
- 200,000 Grants Over Four years
- The Scholarship includes Tuition fees and a Monthly stipend.
How Can I Check My Ehsaas Scholarships Program Eligibility?
- Both Males and females students are eligible for Admitted to public and private schools and colleges on merit.
- The students come from low-income and poor families.
What is the Last Date of Ehsaas Scholarships 2022?
30 November 2022 is the last date Ehsaas HEC Program.